In the previous years, the very name of any product was decided by the tags put on it. These tags defined the brand name, MRP, material, and other required details sought out by the consumers while looking for the products. Yes, they had their set of advantages, but with time those started to fade away and instead created issues.
Some of these issues can be related to the messy looks imparted by too many tags on the product, more processing time taken to scan these for authenticating the purchase, and finally the discomfort caused to the customers if the tag turns out to be permanent. Thus, keeping up all of these in mind, Name labels have got a new upgrade in today’s time i.e. Iron-on Clothing Labels. The upcoming content speaks in more detail about it.
Defining the new design
Iron-on Clothing labels are the permanent tags given to any product, where the piece displays the text in a larger font and can define the retention despite repeated cycles of wash and ironing. Unlike the conventional tags, they do not wear off that easily and can stay in the same looks as was purchased by the customers.
The very reason for going for these labels is to simplify the process by reducing the time investment on the sewing of conventional tags individually on the products and improvise it by simple placement.
Redefining the benefits
Such changes need to have some associated benefits to get commercialized in regular use. The following list defines the same:
- Ease of putting these up on the products by cutting off the extra time and resources on individually sewing them (such tags might not even last long as their stitches might get off with time).
- Cent percent durable and retainable in terms of both the location as well as the prints displayed on the same, irrespective of the condition of the main fabric.
- The ironing ensures proper adhesion to the material by appropriate heat bonding and does not leave it even after tried and tested lab methods of twisting, cleaning, and other cycles.
- These Name labels offer sophistication in terms of the location of application, design of the overall aesthetics, and print quality on the same.
- It offers a great deal of flexibility to the manufacturers in placing the location as per their desired choice and not having to bother by the basic industry standards and practices.
- Mostly, it ensures comfort to the users where they do not have to think much of the irritation caused by constant touch to the skin.
Thus, all of these redefine the value and investment in every product design and manufacturing.
Keeping up the quality
It is equally important to prefer the finest quality on these Name labels and ensure their longevity on the product. It can be defined by the material of the label and the ink used for printing the letters on these. Thus, on a concluding note, the manufacturers need to give equal importance to these and ensure the intended perception of their products.