Download this Minecraft skin for free in World Minecraft, and be the envy of other players!
If you choose the cheap optifine cape, the handling of the server will become easy and simple for the players. The playing of the games is possible for free without any investment of the money. There is a need to get the details about it to have the best experience.
Minecraft has plenty of thrilling features and to change your skin is one of them. Because we know how much you love to revamp yourself, here you will find some of the most amazing options that are online!
Download this amazing Minecraft skin right now and custom your look so that you can look just like this! Downloading this skin is totally free and safe.
Disclaimer: These skins are not property of World Minecraft, but of their sole creators. In case there is an error and there is an item whose creator doesn’t wish to be uploaded on our website, please write us to email@example.com in order to require its removal.
In What Devices Can I Use this Skin?
Safely download it right here and enjoy this skin on PC, Macintosh, and Linux. However it does not have support in Xbox 360, PS3, and other console versions as they still haven’t been developed to do so.
How to Custom or Change Your Skin
- Download skin
You will see that it is a .png standard file. In World Minecraft we guarantee you a safe download, so there´s anything you have to worry about!
- Log in
Go to the official Minecraft website (www.minecraft.net/) and log in with your account.
Once you’re in, go to your profile.
- Choose your file
Under “SKIN”, you will see “Choose file”. Click here and search in your archives the skin you just downloaded, which will probably be in your “Downloads” file folder.
Now you can freely enjoy your brand new skin! Walk around Minecraft, and start smashing some blocks or even hunt some creepers! Get the best from the fresh new look this Minecraft skin will give to you!
How to custom your skin in Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Choose the skin you want to use. It should be a .png file and you can download some from our own website for free if you want to.
- Rename your file to char.png (short for “character”).
- If you downloaded it to your computer, then make sure you transfer it to your device through an USB or just send it through your email, Google Drive, Dropbox, or any other program to share files.
- Open BlockLauncher Pro in your Android device (get it here if you still don’t have it).
- Go to Options and select Enable skin override.
- Go to Change skin and look for the folder where you stored your skin. Tap on your skin, and you’ll get back to the main menu of BlockLauncher.
- Go to Start Game and check out your new skin!.
- Choose the skin you want to use. It should be an a .png file and you can download some from our own website for free if you want to.
- Rename your file to char.png (short for “character”)
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iTouch or iDevice) to your computer via USB.
- Once it registers on your computer, go to your file manager on your Mac of PC. You can use iFun Box which is for free.
- Go to Apps, Minecraft PE, minecraftpe.app. folder and copy/overwrite your new skin file into the folder. Make sure that you copy image into “download” folder.
- Now go to your device and check out your new skin!