Varicose veins are enlarged veins present in various parts of the body. On the other hand, the spider veins are just the smaller version of the varicose veins. If we talk about the appearance of both types of veins, then it is slightly different. As per the complete research and analysis, it has been believed that this system is usually found in women than in males.
As they are enlarged veins, they can make the person feel the pain and the discomfort. Here the question arises How to Find the Best Vein Doctor Near Me? As the person’s age keeps on growing, the problem that the person faces also gets increased. Various types of issues that the person faces due to these veins include:
- Swelling in the feet and the leg of the person
- The person feels cramps at the night
- Even some itching sensation is noticed by the person on the legs and the ankles
The appearance of the varicose veins
Before a person gets treatment to get relief from these problems, he must have an idea regarding the appearance of the veins in the proper manner. Generally, it is believed that these are veins that are either red or blue. They look somewhat similar to the cords running under the skin in a twisted form.
If we talk about the location of these veins, they are usually found in all the body parts, especially in the lower body of the person. The various body parts in which they are found in the excess amount includes:
- The back of the calves
- The inside of the legs
- In the ankle of the person
- At the time of the pregnancy, they are found in the vagina of the women
As we have already discussed, spider veins are somewhat similar to varicose veins, but there is a minor difference between both that the person can’t ignore. The main difference that is seen in the two types of veins includes:
- Spider veins are comparatively more minor in size
- Mostly they are red but sometimes even blue
- They are generally found to be closer to the surface of the skin
- They are like the spider web with the short and the jagged lines
- They usually cover either a very small or a large portion of the area of the skin
If you are searching for spider veins on the skin, you can get them noticed either on the legs or the face.
Cause of the occurrence of the veins
Though the veins are the central part of the body’s circulatory system, we all know that the veins carry blood from the heart to various body parts. As these veins include the flow of the blood so they must be in an accurate position, so that the blood does not get flowed in the backward direction.
In the situation when the veins become weak, then either the situation occurs in which the blood starts collecting at the place or start coming in the backward direction. This will result in the occurrence of the varicose veins and the spider veins and the question arises in mind of the patient How to Find the Best Vein Doctor Near Me?
- There can be various reasons for the occurrence of these types of veins:
- Heredity is the most common cause that is responsible for the occurrence of these types of veins.
- Even the varicose veins occur at the time of the hormonal changes in the person.
- If the person takes the hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, or birth control pills, it can lead to the occurrence of varicose veins.
- At the time of the pregnancy, as the blood volume increases, the person can face the problem of enlarged veins.
These are some of the primary reasons that lead to the selling of the veins and their weakening. But the other factors that contribute to the appearance of the varicose and the spider veins include:
- Increased age of the person
- Obesity is caused due to overeating
- Legg injury that can cause pain to the person
- When a person stands for an extended period of the time
Just having n idea regarding the cause of the varicose veins is not sufficient; a person should also have an idea as to how the person can prevent the occurrence of such veins and How to Find the Best Vein Doctor Near Me?
- The person can avoid the causes of the veins like he can control the obesity at the right time.
- Exercising regularly is a way to reduce the varicose veins.
- Avoid crossing the legs as it will reduce too much pressure on the legs.
- Avoid standing for a more extended period.
Hopefully, it is quite clear that there are various ways through which the person can avoid both types of veins. So that he remains fit.